1159055BBKR11 Waterproof Plastic Enclosure and Rev 1.1 Prototyping Board Kit – 115mm x 90mm x 55mm IP65
30 in stock (can be backordered)
- SIZE: 115mm x 90mm x 55mm (4.54″ x 3.56″ x 2.20″) nominal enclosure size
- CLEAR LID: allows visibility if internally mounted displays and LED’s
- MOUNTING: wall mounting tabs
- HIGH QUALITY: breadboard circuit board with power rails and Grove connectors
- ADD-ONS: breadboard stacking kit available
- BREADBOARD: plated through holes and high quality ENIG finish, standard 5-pad group
This kit includes:
- 1 - 1150964-P REV 1.1 double sided breadboard circuit board
- 1 - 115mm x 90mm x 55mm wall mount IP-65 rated plastic enclosure with clear (transparent) acrylic plastic lid
- 4 - screws to attach lid to enclosure body
- 4 - 4-pin Grove connectors (2.0 mm pin spacing)
- 4 - black anodized pan-head self tapping screws to mount board into enclosure
- 2 - PG-7 waterproof cable glands
- 4 - 2-pin 2.54mm (0.100") header for jumpers
- 1 - waterproofing gasket
Breadboard Circuit Board
The breadboard features 560 through-plated pads with 1.2 mm (0.047") dia. holes arranged in four rows of 5-hole groups with standard 2.54mm (0.100") spacing to accommodate a wide variety of through-hole electronic components and modules, separated by power and ground rails.<br.
Rows and columns of the arrays are lettered and numbered, on both sides of the board, for easy circuit documentation.
Up to five 4-pin Grove connectors can be installed on the board. Grove connector pins have breakouts for easy connection to other pin locations.
Power and ground rails, as well as the interconnections between pads, are exposed on the bottom side of the board, and can be easily cut into segments with a sharp X-acto knife. Likewise, the 5-pin groups of pads can be cut as may be needed to suit particular types of through-hole components.
Pads are through-plated to minimize de-lamination when soldering wires and components. Pads are ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) RoHS plated for longer shelf life, lead-free safety, and easy soldering.
IP-65 Rated Enclosure
This ABS plastic enclosure includes a clear acrylic plastic lid, that allows you to see internally mounted displays, LED's, and other visual indicators.
The enclosure has wall mount flanges, with mounting footprint 152.31mm x 90.55mm (6.0" x 3.55") and 7.4mm (0.291") mounting holes.
The circuit board layout and mechanical dimensions can are available as a .pdf file.
11590 R1.1 Circuit Board Layout (.pdf)
The mechanical drawings for the enclosure can be downloaded and viewed if you have a suitable .dwg file viewer.